JustFOIA is the easiest-to-use records requests software, that manages every step of the process from intake to delivery for state and local governments. It is our culture to innovate and evolve by providing the latest technology to match our customers’ needs. Trusted by 1,400+ customers nationwide, success starts with our eagerness to understand our customers’ goals. If you are passionate about product, then JustFOIA is the right place to make a real impact in the company and the communities it serves.
As part of the Marketing team, the Product Marketing Leader focuses on driving business growth. This person will build and execute the marketing strategy, manage “day-to-day” marketing support for our JustFOIA SaaS product, and analyze data and results for the leadership team; in a nutshell, “own” or “champion” your product in cross-departmental collaboration.
The ideal candidate will be a true self-starter: passionate, energetic, analytical, both a planner and a doer, and always strives for excellence. Success in this position will require leadership, creativity, and coordination skills to execute marketing programs that drive revenue growth.
What you’ll do
- Grow new marketing-qualified leads. We have quarterly goals in this regard and it is your job to crush them!
- Work closely with leadership to ensure product/market fit
- Optimize the buyer journey to drive purchase, usage, and feature adoption
- Own Net Promoter Score for your product – strive for customer delight
- Develop and maintain competitive intelligence and product matrix comparisons
- Speak and present both internally and externally to advocate for your product
- Communicate feature release announcements to drive customer value
- Produce excellent content for customers — such as guides, live trainings, video scripts, concierge tools, and best practice articles
- Colloborate with marketing team on marketing automation and email campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, content, list segmentation, and sequencing-based on behaviors and target markets
- Manage monthly webinars, drive website demos, and coordinate customer user groups
- Create and maintain reporting on marketing activities that detail effectiveness and business impact
- Make data-driven decisions to hit company goals
What you’ll need to be successful
- REQUIRED: BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- REQUIRED: 5+ years’ experience in digital and product marketing.
- High energy/Intensity/urgency. We move fast so you need to be driven and make quick decisions to keep up.
- Experience marketing or working with public sector agencies
- Experience with lead management and ROI tracking
- Experience with marketing automation platforms – HubSpot a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills: adept in communicating ideas to all levels of the organization in a clear, concise and professional manner across varying business, financial, and technical knowledge sets
- Problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Thrive on being a market, customer, and product expert — so you can communicate the value of the JustFOIA offerings with confidence
- Enjoy collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to achieve excellent results
What you can expect from us:
We really ARE more than a company…we are a family! We have a passion for growth and hitting goals, but we want to do it together as a team and enjoy the ride as we go.
WE ARE APPROACHABLE.
Want to talk to a member of management or leadership, walk up and say hi.
WE TRUST YOU.
We don’t have a million rules because we believe you will embrace our Culture Code and make good decisions.
WE EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY!
We love it, sell it, support it, use it, and need it.
WE DRESS COMFORTABLY.
We need you to work hard, not wear a tie.
WE ARE KIND.
Being kind, forgiving, empathetic, and respectful can change your life and everyone around you.
WE ENJOY OUR FAMILY.
Use your webcam, collaborate, build relationships, and recognize others for doing a great job. You work a lot; make the most of your time here.
WE VIRTUALIZE EVERYTHING.
We strive for 100% inclusion of our remote teammates.
JustFOIA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.