The CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security), allocates necessary funding for one-time expenses that were previously unbudgeted but are necessary amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
Widespread social distancing and telecommuting requirements have increased demand for direct citizen communication and online process availability especially for municipalities and law enforcement who are still actively processing records requests.
It’s no surprise that many states and municipalities have looked for technology to solve their pain points and reporting challenges. Even better, SaaS software is an eligible expense for CARES funding.
Using the CARES Act funding for a SaaS solution like JustFOIA will enable you to streamline your request process.
A few of the benefits:
- Electronic Forms reduce personal interaction and physical paper.
- Records Requests software delegate staff to meaningful work by streamlining the process.
- Secure public portal eliminates the need foot traffic in public buildings.
- Hosted software keeps business running as usual – in the office or remote.
The CARES Act covers expenses incurred March 1, 2020, through December 30, 2020. Though funding has to be used by the end of the year, the CARES Act will cover multi-year contracts if you pay the entire multi-year contract cost in one payment (if the payment is before December 30, 2020).
Why is JustFOIA the perfect solution to elevate and streamline your business processes?
- We’re easy to use! You don’t need months of training or even a manual to get started and be successful with JustFOIA.
- We work with our customers to customize our solution to fit their needs
- Need higher security functionality? It comes standard with us!
- We are fanatical about our customer success. Customer service is at the center of our culture.
Although the CARES Act can provide crucial funding, navigating it can be challenging. We are ready and able to meet any CARES deadlines for implementation.