- Have experience with Government acquisition processes, sales cycle and policy.
- Consistently achieve sales goals and are driven to deliver results.
- Are proficient in account planning and understand territory management.
- Have knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process, from prospecting to close.
- Have excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Bring strong relationships with SLED market.
- Can effectively communicate and demonstrate SaaS concepts to key contacts and navigate a software solution sale.
- Have a familiarity of the laws governing records management, understand varying state interpretations of the federal Freedom of Information Act, and can confidently converse with customer SMEs on the topic of records requests.
- Are excited about staying abreast of relevant technology applications and trends.
- Establish strong working relationships with customers and colleagues to drive business and ensure customer success.
- Are honest, respectful of others, and adhere to business standards and ethics.
We expect individuals to:
- Prospect and run C-level and senior-level relationships as a trusted, insightful and strategic advisor.
- Develop a territory strategy and execution plan.
- Conduct a minimum of 10 sales meetings per week (remote or face to face) through new sales prospecting introductions, demonstrations to organizations, or conversations to advance deals through the pipeline.
- Ensure that all sales and related activities are entered into CRM in a compliant manner.
- Consistently deliver accurate forecasting within a variance of 10%.
- Effectively demonstrate the platform within 30 days of hire.
- Conduct weekly lead-sharing and customer strategy calls with key inside and field partners.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong proficiency in computer skills
- Experience selling technical solutions to SLED Government entities
- We believe in working hard and having fun in the process
- We believe in facilitating new opportunities to develop and advance your career
- We offer a casual working environment
- Our team is like family and so is our culture
- Our leadership team is strong, engaging, transparent and inspirational
- We believe in building public trust between our customers and their communities through technology.
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits, 401k and more!
JustFOIA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.