JustFOIA is the most powerful and easiest-to-use records requests software that manages every step of the process from intake to delivery for state and local governments. The public sector is in a technological renaissance, and our GovTech SaaS product is positioned perfectly for extreme growth. If you are passionate about demand generation, then JustFOIA is the right place to make a real impact on the company and the communities it serves.
As part of the Marketing team, the SDR Manager focuses on driving business growth by securing discovery calls for our Solutions Consultants. This person will build and manage the Sales Development Representative team, analyze data, and optimize results.
The ideal candidate will be a true self-starter: passionate, energetic, analytical, both a planner and a doer, and always strives for excellence. Success in this position will require leadership, creativity, and coordination skills to execute the sales development function to drive revenue growth.
What you’ll do
- Create a high performance and accountable culture to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Manage the SDR team from hiring, through onboarding and ongoing development
- Provide strong coaching and mentoring through coaching on how to build rapport over the phone, best practices on how to reach a targeted audience (phone, email, and social), inbound lead follow-up and outbound prospecting techniques, qualification, and how to set the right scene for high-quality opportunity generation and lead nurture
- Support your team by participating in prospect qualification and discovery calls/meetings (including shadowing calls to customize your mentoring for each of the Sales Development Representatives, as well as supporting a deeper level of qualification of opportunities identified)
- Provide weekly team performance summary; timely and accurate forecast based on a deep understanding of historical trends; each representative’s performance
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of JustFOIA’s offerings and the industry as a whole
- Bridge the gap between the marketing and sales functions to identify opportunities to improve funnel efficiency
- Support SDRs to build an effective outbound process, including prospect list building, outbound campaigns, sales training, and hand-off process from SDR to Solution Consultants
- Collaborate with the marketing team on marketing campaign planning and SDR prospecting activity sequencing-based on intent behaviors, CTAs, and target markets
- Manage webinars and drive website demos
- Partner on the go-to-market strategy, including content strategy and messaging
What you’ll need to be successful
- 3+ years experience developing teams of SDRs, often in the early stages of their career looking for direction, mentoring and motivation, with a track record in hiring, developing and promoting; ideally at a SaaS company
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills. You must be credible with direct reports, clients, recruitment candidates, and internally across the organization
- Top performer, results oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- A head for numbers – you are comfortable diving into the metrics and identifying insights to improve the individual, team and overall revenue contribution
What you can expect from us
We really ARE more than a company…we are a family! We have a passion for growth and hitting goals, but we want to do it together as a team and enjoy the ride as we go.
WE ARE APPROACHABLE.
Want to talk to a member of management or leadership, walk up and say hi.
WE TRUST YOU.
We don’t have a million rules because we believe you will embrace our Culture Code and make good decisions.
WE EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY!
We love it, sell it, support it, use it, and need it.
WE DRESS COMFORTABLY.
We need you to work hard, not wear a tie.
WE ARE KIND.
Being kind, forgiving, empathetic, and respectful can change your life and everyone around you.
WE ENJOY OUR FAMILY.
Use your webcam, collaborate, build relationships, and recognize others for doing a great job. You work a lot; make the most of your time here.
WE VIRTUALIZE EVERYTHING.
We strive for 100% inclusion of our remote teammates.
JustFOIA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.