JustFOIA is the easiest-to-use records requests software, that manages every step of the process from intake to delivery for state and local governments. It is our culture to innovate and evolve by providing the latest technology to match our customers’ needs. Trusted by 1,400+ customers nationwide, success starts with our eagerness to understand our customers’ goals. If you are passionate about product, then JustFOIA is the right place to make a real impact in the company and the communities it serves.
As part of a growing team, the Project Coordinator focuses on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through effective implementations of new JustFOIA sites and services. This person is an integral component of our customer’s journey to success – ensuring their needs are met by properly configuring their site, confidently training them how to use the software and effectively managing their project.
The ideal candidate will be a true self-starter: an active listener, engaging communicator, analytical, both a planner and a doer, and always striving for excellence. Success in this position will require organization, problem-solving and communication skills to deliver the superior level of customer service to our valued customers. They must excel at working independently to assess our customer’s needs, implement our technology solutions, and build strong relationships with all stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Gather, interpret, translate, and document complex business requirements into successful JustFOIA software configurations and deployments
- Proactively schedule and manage training sessions for projects and customers of varying sizes
- Assess customer training needs through customer interviews and discussions with the Sales team
- Lead customer-facing software training virtually on camera or in-person to learners with diverse technical skills, maintaining consistent and positive delivery throughout a two-hour session, upwards of three to four days each week
- Handle multiple ongoing implementation projects, while maintaining the highest personal and team standards of quality, on time delivery, and customer satisfaction
- Maintain records of daily communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation/project activities.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- REQUIRED: Information Technology or Education degree, or equivalent experience
- REQUIRED: Minimum of two years of successful IT Project Management experience or Customer Support/Success
- Experience with software and project management tools
- Familiarity with records management processes, especially in Government sector
- Excellent organizational and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with high initiative and precise attention to detail
- Ability to understand, interpret business & technical details and translate them into a viable statement of work and project plan
- Strong business analytical skills, including requirements gathering and scope definition
- Excellent troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
- Superior prioritization and time management skills
- Strong commitment to delivering superior customer service.
What you can expect from us:
We really ARE more than a company…we are a family! We have a passion for growth and hitting goals, but we want to do it together as a team and enjoy the ride as we go.
WE ARE APPROACHABLE.
Want to talk to a member of management or leadership, walk up and say hi.
WE TRUST YOU.
We don’t have a million rules because we believe you will embrace our Culture Code and make good decisions.
WE EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY!
We love it, sell it, support it, use it, and need it.
WE DRESS COMFORTABLY.
We need you to work hard, not wear a tie.
WE ARE KIND.
Being kind, forgiving, empathetic, and respectful can change your life and everyone around you.
WE ENJOY OUR FAMILY.
Use your webcam, collaborate, build relationships, and recognize others for doing a great job. You work a lot; make the most of your time here.
WE VIRTUALIZE EVERYTHING.
We strive for 100% inclusion of our remote teammates.
JustFOIA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.